Wednesday 19 June 2013

My First Blog Entry

            After reading numerous food blogs and experimenting with many recipes, I have finally decided to start a food blog of my own! I LOVE cooking, especially for the enjoyment of others, and thought that it would be great to share my hobby with everyone!

            I am 29 years old, a wife and a mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1.  I currently reside in Toronto Canada in the City of Vaughan.  I have a European background. My parents and I were born in Canada however our roots are Southern Italian.  I am also a student at Seneca College studying to become a Law Clerk. 

            Between taking care of my boys, school, and soccer practice I had to find ways to make dinner quick and easy.  In this blog you will find recipes for healthy quick meal ideas.  I hope this blog will be useful to other individuals who enjoy the art of cooking as much as I do.

Enjoy
xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment