Monday 8 July 2013

Left Over's

My husband works with is father and brothers at their family business.  They are subcontractors and quite often, given their line of work, they work late nights.  Since my husband travels with his father and brothers using the company vehicle, my mother in law's house is the common meeting place.  That being said, on those late nights, she sends home left over's and most of the time its chicken.  So what do I  do with her left over's when I've already made chicken for dinner?  I refrigerate the chicken for the next day and make my husband chicken salad sandwiches for his lunch!

 Here's my recipe:


 Ingredients:
1/2 cup mayo1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat1 stalk celery, chopped

Directions:

In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with mayonnaise. celery and pepper.

Place the chicken on your fave bread (we use onion buns) and then top with items like tomato, red onions, lettuce etc

0 comments:

Post a Comment