Thursday 11 July 2013

Marcello's Pizzeria in Vaughan

Now that I am a wife and mother of two, its not often that I find a moment to treat myself to dinner at some of the wonderful pizzeria's located in Vaughan.

My husband is currently away on business, my mom and I treated ourselves to dinner at Marcello's Pizzeria in Vaughan and we loved it!

The decor is modern and simple with limestone accents on the wall.  Tables and chairs were of dark cherry wood.  The place in general was well kept, neat and clean.

The hostess was friendly and seated us promptly as a table became available.  Our server was knowledgeable and polite, which was much appreciated.

We started with the Frittura di Mare (fried calamari) which we shared. My mom and I both ordered the pizza al pollo.

Calamari (14.15)
Pizza al pollo (13.50)


The Frittura di Mare was served hot, it was perfectly seasoned and lightly battered.  It was an excellent start to our meal, it was also very addicting. 















Pizza al Pollo Toppings:  Goat cheese, grilled chicken, sundried tomatoes  and spinach.

The ingredients blended well together making this a great tasting pizza.  The crust was crisp and flavorful.  The pizza in general was light and filling but not so filling that I felt like a ton of bricks  after eating it.
Clearly we were impressed with Marcello's and will definitely be returning customers. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment